Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Please allow me to introduce myself...

...and no, I'm not a man of wealth and taste. (Apologies to The Rolling Stones and their song "Sympathy for the Devil" but I just couldn't resist making the joke.)

So, it's been 1 month since I first created this blog, but I have yet to make an official introduction.  (I blame it on Real Life.)

Anyway, here we go...

This is what I call the Stellar Stylus blog, where I, the still-unnamed author, post updates about my work for my readers.  I will either reveal my new name or choose an official pen name in time, but for now, let me just stick with anonymity.

I particularly enjoy science-fiction and fantasy, as well as action and adventure, but I can also branch out to other realms such as horror and weird fiction.  Don't forget historical fiction, too.  That is typically what I like to read, and it also happens to be what I like to write.

As for this little thing of mine called "Stellar Stylus", I figure it would be like my own "studio" for my works (and maybe if anyone wants to do adaptations in the future, it could be used for that).

Well, not much more to say here now, but I'll certainly divulge more about myself later!  Cheers!

Sincerelly,
StellarStylus

No comments:

Post a Comment