Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Do I dare write about something such as politics?

So, something which I've been thinking about for a while now...  Should I write about politics at all?

It's quite a controversial and heated subject, especially these days... and also perhaps THE most polarized topic in the world, with just about everyone and anyone gravitating over to this side or that one.  HOWEVER, I'm not one of those people; I plan to be as fair and balanced as possible; Left, Right, or anywhere in-between, I could call them out and comment on things as I see them.

I want to do my part to make this world a better place, and I'll go with the "whatever works" platform, not strictly Left or Right or whatever.  Also, my intention for this blog may be to do fictional writing for leisurely and entertainment purposes and to provide people with temporary escapes from Real Life, that doesn't mean I should go ignore the rest of the world while I'm at it.

(Besides, if I really wanted to go around whipping up outrage, well, that's what my other blog "The Daily Outrage" is for.)

What does anyone else have to say about this matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment