Monday, November 11, 2013

I really like "Breaking Bad", so expect a lot of it...

Hello again, everyone.

Yes, it's been a month or so since one of the greatest television series in the past few years of our time EVER came to a solid conclusion, but let me just get it out of my system and out of the way now, I really like Breaking Bad.  So much, in fact, that I feel the need to apologize for the cast and crew of the show for not being a more devoted fan[atic] who would meticulously comment on everything as every episode aired.  Hopefully, they'll forgive me for that.

Still, even if that wonderful series is now over, there are countless more things which can be discussed about it, as no doubt some people will be doing for years to come.  So, my thanks to everyone involved who made it.

But for now, I'll definitely be doing more stuff as it comes to mind.  I'll provide links to amazing related videos, write my own essays about the various characters (i.e. "Why I Don't Think Walter White Was Evil Enough"), and so on.  Hopefully later today or tomorrow, my first BrBa-related work will be shown to the world.  Here's a hint: It involves THE NEW YORKER and one of its recent cover illustrations...

That is all for now.

-StellarStylus

No comments:

Post a Comment